Friday 21 June 2013

ALBUM REVIEW: Kanye West’s “Yeezus” new album mocks Jesus Christ & pays tribute to the Antichrist.



It may be a coincidence but kanye's new YEEZUS album is West’s sixth solo album and, as was to be released on June 18, 2013 AD.

Album # 6
Month # 6
Day # 18 - which according to occult numerology reduces to 1+8=9 and 9, in such numerology, equals 666 since 6+6+6=18.

Thus, the message is 666.

Just as Jay-Z has gone by the name J-Hova or just Hova and also the more specific Jayhovah (as in a mockery of YHVH which some write as Jehovah. Kanye West goes also by the name Yeezy and also Yeezus. In his new song titled, “I Am a God” he states:

I just talked to Jesus
He said, "What up Yeezus?"
I said, "Shit I'm chilling
Trying to stack these millions"
I know he the most high
But I am a close high
Mi casa es su casa
That's that cosa nostra
I am a God
I am a God
I am a God

The occult is all based on the acquisition of “secret knowledge.” In fact, the word “occult” means “secret.” From the Garden of Eden, Satan was able to tempt Eve into sin by offering hidden wisdom by implying that God was withholding the true purpose of the fruit of the forbidden tree that it could make her a “god.” And Satan’s strategy has not changed today as those in the occult, New Age movement and other similar doctrine, seek to reach higher levels or degrees in their quest for the ultimate secret or acquisition of immortality and godhood.

In occult practices, Satan/Lucifer is GOD the Creator, the Savior, the Father; and that Jesus is "the first born brother of Satan. It is Lucifer who is the God of our planet and the only God. Satan, the Serpent of Genesis, is the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment