Thursday 12 September 2013

Ice Prince Responds To Rukus Diss Track; “I’ll Promote You For Charity”


Rukus-Ice-Prince


So if you’ve been sleeping under a mango tree for the past 12 hours, or maybe 4 days, Rukus dropped a freestyle dissing some of the rappers that he felt were lame, but were featured on a top 10 rapper list. Interestingly enough the freestyle is titled, The List. Anyways, Ice Prince, Naeto C, Vector and Sinzu were all given some serious jabs.




Ice Prince took to twitter this morning to respond to the diss from Rukus. Check out his tweets.



panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





So instead of focusing on my new single today. I will promote @Rukuslive for Charity #TeamRukuslive


10:04 AM - 10 Sep 2013


panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





Cant say if I'll recognize the rapper Rukus if I see him in real life and on TV but I've heard uncle El big him up so he's worth mentioning


10:07 AM - 10 Sep 2013


panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





Now downloading @rukuslive music! Links anibody? iLL rapper


10:12 AM - 10 Sep 2013


panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





@rukuslive nice shot at us


10:08 AM - 10 Sep 2013


panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





@rukuslive you can drop 10 songs ryt now and they still myt not blow. If I drop 10 tweets abt you, you'll get an NEA nomination next year


10:10 AM - 10 Sep 2013


panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





@rukuslive nice raps bt dont start your career dissing, Me, Naeto, Vector or anione else u intend to! U can never ever murder me on anytin


10:18 AM - 10 Sep 2013


panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





No let Kendrick Lamar Decieve you bredda!


10:19 AM - 10 Sep 2013


panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





@rukuslive you myt never get a chance with me in the studio but note: You can never ever murder me on anythin! No be just word, na God!


10:22 AM - 10 Sep 2013


panshak zamani ✔ @Iceprincezamani





Oya back to the matter! 'I swear' is out!


10:23 AM - 10 Sep 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment