Wednesday 19 August 2015

#HipHopBeef - 50 Cent Clowns Puff Daddy's "Finna Get Loose" Video


 50 Cent Clowns Puff Daddy's "Finna Get Loose" Video
 
"I change my mind I don't want be your friend puffy," 50 Cent writes.


50 Cent took to Instagram yesterday (August 18) to give commentary of Puff Daddy's "Finna Get Loose" video.

He shows clips of the black and white video with his voiceover.

"That shit is like an African chant," 50 Cent says.

A clip of Diddy in the video appears.

"What the fuck is Puffy doing?" 50 Cent asks.

The camera then moves to the G-Unit rapper as he takes a drink of his Effen vodka.

"Ima have a drink to forget about this shit," he says.

Under the video, 50 promotes his "9 Shots" video, which he released after the Power season finale.

"9 SHOT IS FIRE," 50 writes. "I change my mind I don't want be your friend puffy." Day before yesterday, 50 Cent sent Puff Daddy a case of Effen vodka during the Bad Boy rapper's interview on "The Breakfast Club" with a note that said, "Let's be friends." read more
 

No comments:

Post a Comment